- LogiCell is a modular, closed storage system that uses a patent pending “cell” system of plastic side panels that provides significant increases in storage capacity. Wire baskets, plastic bins, shelves and dividers are available for high density storage. Catheter hangers and lockable drawers are also available. Key or electronic locks for hinged glass or tambour doors are available.
- LogiCell has wide ranging storage applications in Cardiac Cath Labs, Operating Room, IR Labs, Hybrid Operation Rooms, Emergency Departments and many locations within a hospital.
- LogiCell can be obtained in four different cart configurations as well as casework and cabinetry models. Endless modular possibilities are available.
- Tambour door (opaque or translucent) and hinged glass doors are available. All cart tambour doors are quick change
- The cart family is constructed of 20 ga Frosty White powder coated steel with a durable welded base with 5” casters. Carts can be obtained in pre-configured OR/Cath models in addition to individually configured carts.
- Casework and cabinetry models are available in a wide variety of laminate or stainless steel configurations ensuring optimal space and storage utilization.
- Laminate or stainless steel flexible endoscope scope cabinets complement the LogiCell line. These are available with scope cradles, removable drip pan, padded and antimicrobial back panel and ambient or forced air vents.
Design Your Own LogiCell Cart!
Simply draw the baskets, totes, shelves, or other accessories into the blank templates to create your own custom interiors.
Scan (email@example.com) or fax (888-965-3984) the finished document with your contact information to LogiQuip and we will send you a quote the same day. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 665-3760.